Notice of Public Hearings
Pursuant to the Municipal Government Act being Chapter M-26 of the Statutes of Alberta, notice is hereby given that the Council of Mackenzie County will hold a public hearing prior to the second reading of the following Bylaws.
Proposed Bylaw 1078-17
The proposed amendment is that the following sections of the Mackenzie County Land Use Bylaw be amended:
- Section 2.3 - Definitions - Panhandle/Flag Lot, Road Access, Agricultural Supply Depot
- Section 7.1 - Subdivision Application Process
- Section 8.1 - Access and Drainage
- Section 9.1 - Agricultural "A" - Additional Requirements
- Section 9.2 - Forestry "F" - Additional Discretionary Uses
The complete copy of the proposed bylaws may be viewed at any Mackenzie County office during regular office hours.
Public Hearings are scheduled as follows:
Date: Tuesday, September 12, 2017
Time: 1:00 p.m.
Location: Fort Vermilion Council Chambers (4511-46 Avenue)
Written submissions must be received prior to 4:30 pm on Friday, September 8, 2017 and addressed to the Planning and Development Department at Box 640, Fort Vermilion, AB T0H 1N0.
Information on Public Hearings
For more information regarding the Public Hearing process and how to prepare for a hearing, click here to access the information brochure.