La Crete Hamlet Maps
Fort Vermilion Hamlet Maps
- Fort Vermilion Cadastral Map
- Fort Vermilion Civic Orthophoto Map
- Fort Vermilion Ward Boundary Map
- Fort Vermilion Zoning Map
Zama City Hamlet Maps
Note: Landownership maps and other maps are available for sale at any County Office.
County Mapping System
MuniSight is the County's web-based mapping system, which allows you to view property boundaries, County roads, utility lines, and other details that everyday residents, developers, and real estate agents find useful.
- Navigate to the County’s MuniSight Mapping System
- Click the "Log in as guest" button.
- You will be asked to accept an agreement before proceeding. Please read the agreement, and then click the "Accept" button.
- You will have access to public information via the MuniSight app.
- Selecting a Location: Simply click on the area of the map you wish to see in detail. A pop-up window will open with information on the selected location.
- Zooming In and Out: The toolbar at the top-left corner of the map image can be used to zoom in and out on the map. You can also use your mouse wheel to zoom.
- Moving Around: Left-click and hold your mouse on the map. The portion of the map you click on will be highlighted in green. You can then drag the map in any direction.
The “Imagery” button in the top-right corner of the map can be used to turn aerial images on or off.
- Click on the “Imagery” button.
- Check the aerial images that you want to show, or uncheck aerial images to hide.
- Click “Submit”.
The menu on the left-hand side of the screen has three tabs to select from; Legend, Searches, and Routing.
- Legend: The Legend tab can be used to turn mapping layers on or off, giving you information about the land and other features in Mackenzie County.
- Searches: The Searches tab allows you to search by groups. Click on the drop-down menu to select one of the following search methods: Parcel, Legal Location, Latitude/Longitude, and Transportation.
- Routing: The Routing tab allows you to enter two points on the map and determine a distance between them.