Preauthorized Payment Plans
The County offers preauthorized payment plans for its residents in order to assist with the financial planning for taxes, utilities, and fire invoices. There are over 200 ratepayers that are currently taking advantage of this plan.
If you wish to join a preauthorized payment plan, please contact:
Grants to Non-Profit Organizations
The County offers annual financial assistance to the local non-profit groups and organizations. The deadline for applications is October 15th of each year. The County's Council reviews all requests during their budget deliberations.
Grants are provided according to Policy FIN013 Community Organization Funding.
Click here for a copy of the 2021 grant application package. Deadline for applications is October 15, 2020.
A Cemetery Association and/or Church must make a written application prior to October 31st each year to be considered for grant funding (as per Policy ADM005). Grant funding shall be subject to Council and budget approval up to a maximum of $600.
Click here for a copy of the 2021 Cemetery Maintenance Grant Application.
If you have any questions regarding these grants, please contact Jennifer Batt, Director of Finance, at (780) 927-3718.
Bursaries are available to first time university/college students within two years from their public school graduation date (the public school must be within the Mackenzie Region). Students returning to their second to fourth year of studies may also apply to receive a bursary. Mature students may also be considered at the discretion of Council. The student or their immediate family must reside in Mackenzie County.
Bursary application forms are available at all County offices, at all high schools, or click here to download.
For any questions, or for more information please contact:
Jannelle Veenstra, Finance Controller
Main Office, Fort Vermilion
The 2021 deadline for applications is April 30, 2021.
- 2020 Audited Financial Statement
- 2020 Budget Document
- 2019 Audited Financial Statement
- 2018 Audited Financial Statement
- 2018 Budget - Approved April 25, 2018
- 2017 Audited Financial Statement
- 2017 Budget
- 2016 Audited Financial Statement
- 2016 Budget
- 2015 Audited Financial Statement
- 2015 Budget
- 2014 Audited Financial Statement
- 2014 Budget
- 2013 Audited Financial Statement
- 2013 Budget
- 2013 Budget Presentation
- 2012 Audited Financial Statement
- 2012 Budget
- 2011 Audited Financial Statement
- 2011 Budget
- 2010 Budget
- 2010 Audited Financial Statement
- 2009 Audited Financial Statement
- 2008 Audited Financial Statement
- 2007 Audited Financial Statement
- 2006 Audited Financial Statement